Saturday 20 March 2010

Wrist Splints - The winner

I was still in so much pain, I had to continue in my search, so I am so pleased to report success! I ordered an LP wrist brace from Amazon. They are lightweight moulded plastic with a soft lining, and two adjustable quick release straps. They come in different sizes, and I went for the middle one. I am right at the smaller end of this one, but it feels really good on. The fact that it isn't enclosing is great and my neuropathy has completely gone. It is also so comfortable that I went happily to sleep wearing it so didn't undo the healing overnight. I am now going to get a lefthand one, and keep them by my computer for those days when I don't want want to strain my wrist by too much typing - like next week when I have to catch up on last week... Oh and a final point - the release mechanism is totally silent so I have no worries about having to adjust/remove it in a meeting. Worth every single penny!!

No comments:

More info: