Saturday 7 November 2009

Dreamland electric throw

OK, so I don't actually have one of these, but its definitely going onto my Christmas wish list. I do get so cold in the winter, but don't want to either waste too much fuel or parboil my dog, so I usually start bringing in the fleeces and throws about this time of year. I used to have a dreamland electric duvet when living in a flat with no central heating. This was so good that it replaced my previous mound of bedding - by mound I mean 2 x 13.5 tog duvets and a smaller 10 tog one on top for good measure. I also use their heat pad and cushion regularly to ease those aches and pains, so the thought of a nice cosy, washable electric throw has got me really excited. If I don't get one, I will be buying one in January for sure!

Update: I did get one for my birthday, and its been a resounding success, especially in this cold spell we are having. The dog loves it too - he came in from a freezing rainy walk yesterday evening, and poked it in its pile with his ears down, looking at me, until I put it on my lap for him to warm up on top of. Yes, this is probably aginst the safety warnings, but he's only small and gets off if he starts to get too warm.

No comments:

More info: